- 9:00-10:00 AM Religious Education for Children, Youth, and Adults
- 10:30-11:30 AM Worship for All Ages
We are a “Welcoming Congregation” and we have completed a special program of study and reflection so we can strive to be more welcoming to bisexual, gay, lesbian, and transgender persons.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Church Newsletter
- Church Calendar
- Congregational Mission Statement
- Our History
- Sermon Podcasts
- Children and Youth Education and Ministry
- All Souls Young Adult Facebook Group (ages 18-35)
- Building Rental Information
- Our Church Staff
During our worship time, we also offer a religious education program for children and youth along with nursery care for infants.
Please join us for Sunday worship and fellowship before and after worship so we can get to know each other better.
For more information, contact the church office by phone at (318) 868-3313 or by email at email@example.com.
(Updated – 26 November 2013)